Friday, September 16, 2011

A couple of rules to live by...

Dear Fellow Classy Girls:

You are probably reading this because I asked that you check my new blog out. I have been reading a lot about some not so classy ladies....SO to get some of you on track, I thought I would remedy this situation by posting some "rules to live by for the classy girl". These are rules that include the boys, life situations, and so on. Pass it on to your ladies, ladies!

1) If he does not take you out on a date, dump him. He's probably a jerk who only wants one thing.
2) If he does not treat you like a princess, dump him.
3) Sex will not make him stay.
4) It is not classy to talk about your friends.
5) It is not classy to brag about how many guys you have dated.
6) It is not classy to wear uggs with shorts. (this one is mainly for my michigan friends)
7) Classy girls never get caught up in drama.
8) It IS classy to make him chase you.
9) No one cares how much you drink, smoke, etc.
10) A classy girl does what she wants, and people respect her for it.


Those are just a few. I plan on writing more once the situation arises, but so far, this blog will be about the everyday classy girl. ;)

Keep classy and sassy ladies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment