Friday, September 30, 2011

Classy Girls and third wheels!

Hello Fellow Classy Girls!

I hope all is well and you ladies are keeping it classy as always! Now, let's get down to business. :D
So the blog title is classy girls and third wheels. Why this title this week? Well, I had a fantastic conversation with a fellow classy girl about a situation she was put in this week. This classy girl was at a sleepover with two of her best girls just having a good old time. (this is a pretty short version) Fast forward to night time, girls are still up, giggling, and whatnot one girl falls asleep, and my classy girl is just hanging out with the other girl when she decides to go to bed. Low and behold the other girl's boyfriend shows up! (by the way, this is NOT a classy move girls. that's another blog. ;D) Classy girl is laying on the floor, TRYING to sleep when girl number 3 and boyfriend start making out.
Okay, let me just say this now. HOW FREAKING AWKWARD AND RUDE.
Now that that is out of my system, what would a classy girl do in a situation like this where she is obviously cast as the "third wheel". In this particular situation, my classy girl didn't wanna be rude or mean (VERY classy) and so she sort of dealt with it. However, sometimes just dealing with it isn't good for your character. Ladies, we have to keep it classy AND sassy. What would have THIS classy girl done? Well, I would have politely excused myself and gone elsewhere to sleep. Had there not been anywhere else to sleep, I probably would have told the boy that he was infringing on my girl time. That I wasn't trying to be rude, but that this wasn't exactly a "makeout with your boyfriend" party. It was a sleepover.
Now, I know, some classy girls do not like being cast as rude or mean. So ladies, what I am trying to say is that if you are EVER put in a situation like this, whether it be at a friends house, or a party or whatever, simply remove yourself from the situation. Don't make a scene, (remember that's not classy) just politely excuse yourself and peace the heck out. Let me also reiterate that it is NOT classy to make out with your boyfriend in public. Light, cute kisses are actually adorable. No one needs to see you get pawsy with your dude. That's private.

That's all for this week classy girls. Remember that your attitude reflects your character.

Keep your chin up, shoulders back, and remember KEEP IT CLASSY. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment