Friday, March 9, 2012

How to deal with a notsoclassy girl at work. [it's been so long! sorry!]

Hello Classy Girls!

First of all I want to apologize for not writing! It's been so long and I am SO sorry that I haven't even given you all the time of day. So hey, hope you're all keeping it super classy. ;)

So on to the title of my blog. How to deal with a notsoclassy girl at work. Now I must tell you I definitely work with one of these AND LET ME TELL YOU IT'S NOT FUN. It is for sure one of the most stupid and uncalled for things in my life, however you have to remember, classy girls are always at peace.
Don't get me wrong, I definitely have my moments, however there comes a time when you are allowed to lose your cool, and then there comes a time when you just have to take it on the chin. Let me tell you, work is most certainly not the place to lose your cool. On to my story about the notsoclassy girl.
Let me start by saying she consistantly reeks. She smokes AND drinks coffee and makes a conscious effort to be in EVERYONE'S face. There is a simple fix to that. OFFER HER A BREATHMINT. LOL. This girl is always up in my face talking some major stuff and I just politely ask her if she wants a piece of gum, and let me say SHE ALWAYS SAYS YES! hahahaha.
Anywho secondly, she's a bitch. Forgive my language, but that's really the only way I can put into words how she acts towards everyone. Now, I am in no way condoning calling everyone who irks your nerves the b-word, so please don't think that. Remember: Classy girls only swear when the time is right. :D Anywho, she is always talking down to someone about something and there comes a time when you just have to say enough is enough. Today in fact, she snapped at me for the simple question of "are you coming to the meeting we have". I just smiled and said "I am a person, not a dog, please don't talk to me like one". People were so impressed that I didn't backhand her like the unclassy girl in me wanted to do.
Third...she's the office gossip. She always has something negative to say about someone and well, we've already discussed how classy girls deal with gossip, however I will address it again. Gossip is most certainly not for classy girls. Therefore if you ever deal with someone who likes to gossip, simply tell them that you don't like talking about anyone because you would rather your name stay out of any drama that might ensue from the bad mouthing. Let me tell you, it works every single time.

So there you have it ladies. Breathmints, kind words, and a little bit of smiles goes a long way with a notsoclassy girl. I promise you that it will have a lasting effect on EVERYONE.

Now that I have written a small novel, I just want to extend congratulations to my fellow writer and period fairy blogger: JESSIE PRATLEY. She got engaged a few days ago, and we are soooo happy for her. Especially since Gary should have done it a while ago. ;) Just kidding Garebaby. Except only a little bit. HAHAHA. Congrats baby. I love you!

I am going to try to start doing these again. Look for them every friday! :)
And as usual, if you ever wanna write for classy girls, just email me. <3 heavansetler@gmail.com

Keep your heads held high, and that class shining.

--Heavan

No comments:

Post a Comment