Sunday, September 9, 2012

Classy girls stand TALL, not cower.

Hello Classy Girls! I wanted to write this because a TON of you (boys too) have been asking me what's going on. And I wanted to finally tell you guys what has been going down in my life. Now, I've seen posts on facebook and posting on facebook about my father...but here's what's up. And PLEASE again, don't give him my contact information. DISCLAIMER: IF YOU HAVE A TEMPER OR KNOW WHERE MY FATHER LIVES, CLICK OFF THIS PAGE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IT'S GONNA PISS YOU OFF. My father abused me sexually when I was younger. And I know that he's back in Michigan, and at first that idea scared the snot out of me. I hadn't told my mom yet, and she was really weirded out at the fact that I was so scared that my dad was back in town. Until I told her. Let me tell you, it's been a major healing process over the past few days. God has really done a work in my life and hers and I just wanted you all to know that since I'm a CLASSY girl, I will STAND TALL through all of this. I used to want to be a victim, but I learned today that I am no longer a victim. I am a SURVIVOR. I feel like someone needs to hear this, which is why I'm writing this. God loves you. I've said this numerous times on facebook. His love is so mighty and strong. He loves you the most, and no one can say that about you. NO ONE. He is such a gracious and mighty God. And if you feel like you can't go to him, you can. He's waiting for you with open arms. Ready to say what he said to me the other day: "Stand tall young one, time for redemption will be soon." If you're a victim of sexual assault, there are people there to help you. I encourage you to tell someone as soon as you possibly can. It's not your fault. NOTHING is your fault. You shouldn't feel ashamed. The rape crisis hotline is ALWAYS open, and let me tell you, those people really know how to minister. Their website is www.rapecrisis.com Classy girls STAND TALL. If you need help standing tall, just email me. I'm here. Thanks everyone for reading. You need to know I'm doing well. I don't want or need to play the victim anymore. Please don't feel sorry for me. Until next time. --Heavan

No comments:

Post a Comment