Saturday, October 8, 2011

hey girl, can I get yo numba?

Hello Classy Girls!

I'm writing a quick blog for you guys before I go to work, because honestly I don't know when I will have the time to do it tonight, due to the fact that I'm getting my nerd on when I get home. haha. ANYWAY.

So this week a fellow classy girl told me about how she was eating breakfast and her waiter straight up asked her for her number. Uhm, excuse me what? Hahaha! I seriously was like "he just ASKED for your number", she's like "yeah when I was eating and everything". Okay, so how do you respond to something like this? Being the typical classy girl I am, I asked her if he seemed legit. By legit I mean, was he clean cut, did he have some sort of confidence, etc. According to her he totally didn't. Now mind you, classy girls are not shallow, they just have standards. She told me she did the very unclassy thing and told him that she had to go.
Okay classy girls, she's right that wasn't very classy. I probably would have kindly told the waiter that I was seeing someone, or said something like "Oh, I'd love to, but my fiancee wouldn't appreciate it"...it's not classy to lie, however it's also not classy to purposefully hurt someone's feelings. I am curious though ladies, has this happened to you? How did you handle it?

This week I'm going to introduce a guest blog spot. This guest blog will be featured on Saturdays. If you are interested in writing for the classy girl's blog, send me an email at heavansetler@gmail.com This isn't going to be an every week thing, but once classy girls gets popular, it could be.

Next week: Classy Girls gets a twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment